Tuesday 3 May 2011

Welcome to 2XGB

Hello, and welcome to this 'ere blog, whose subject matter is that fine yet under-appreciated handheld console, the GamePark Holdings GP2X. It may seem rather strange to be starting a blog about a 2005-vintage machine in 2011, but there's a simple reason for that: I didn't have one until this year! Now I have got one, I feel I ought to catch up a bit.

The core of this blog will be game reviews, in particular freeware from the GP2X File Archive on openhandhelds.org (OHH). That's not to say that I won't be writing about anything else, though this isn't intended to be a general-purpose blog and so I'll try to keep the great majority of content directly GP2X-related. I have the basic console (an F100 Mk2) and nothing else, so don't expect much on the cradle, TV-Out etc.

Oh, and the title? It was the snappiest one I could find that was still available. This blog is about the '2X, and I live in Great Britain, so there you have it. Thrilling, eh? Oh, please yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment